Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I place an order?
- To purchase Generation Lighting products, see our Buy Online page to find an authorized e-commerce retailer or see our Buy Local page to find a lighting showroom near you.
- Are Generation Lighting products UL listed?
- Most of our products are UL listed. If your installation requires UL listing, please contact a sales representative for verification.
- Do Generation Lighting products meet ADA requirements?
- Many, but not all, of our products meet ADA requirements, which includes a specification that does not exceed 4" maximum extension.
- Does Generation Lighting accommodate for large specification and commercial projects?
- Yes! We’d be happy to discuss your commercial lighting requirements and prepare a quote per our contract pricing structure. Please email quotes@generationlighting or call 847.410.4602 for assistance.
- Do Generation Lighting products come with bulbs included?
- Some Generation Lighting products include the bulb, but some do not, so be sure to check the product specifications to determine whether bulbs (lamps) are included in the box or not.
- What are the right bulbs to use for my Generation Lighting product?
- It depends. At Generation Lighting, we favor high-quality, efficient bulbs. We provide bulb recommendations for every product so you know which style bulb delivers the ideal illumination to suit the fixture the way the designer originally intended.
- How do I clean my Generation Lighting products?
- As a rule of thumb, never use harsh or abrasive cleansers such as scouring agents, sponges, acids, vinegar, ammonia or metal silicates. Gently use a soft, dry cloth to clean our products.
- How do I return my Generation Lighting product?
- We’re disappointed that your Generation Lighting product didn’t meet your needs at this time. When a return is necessary, all customers are advised to return their Generation Lighting product in accordance with the specific return policy set forth by the Authorized Dealer where the item was originally purchased.
Still have questions? Contact us and we’d be happy to help offer additional guidance.